Monday, January 7, 2019

What makes my world go round


As part of this year challenge, I think showing even more gratitude will be very helpful.  I done quite a few of those posts already (you can find them in the right side bar under the "what makes my world go round" label) but I will aim for once a month this year...

Basically, they are about what makes me happy... there are some things that keep coming back in there but some seasonal changes also...

Enjoy

My son
The love of my life
A snow flakes on my eyelashes
Fundy National park
A chickadee singing on a very cold day
Fire
Apple chai
Decluttering
Having enough
Soup + bread
Patchouli incense 
A walk in Irishtown park
Staying in
Snow falls
The moon
A sunrise
A snowball fight
Flannel sheets
Grapefruits

 These are the first things coming to mind... no edits, no thinking it through... just as it flows...

If you liked, please share!

Chloe 💜&✌

No comments:

Post a Comment