Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Mid month update



Hello!

This will be a short and sweet post... just to update you guys on my progress so far.

I have knitted 2 baby bassinet blankets (that can also be used for car seat) and 3 mason jar sleeves. My objectives are 4 and 4! Still doable.

I have paid back on my credit card 800$ and I will have more funds to put on it... if we are not at 0$, it will be very close! And paid for in February!

I have stayed within budget for groceries and under budget for coffee shop - I am really exited about that! These are the 2 areas where I ALWAYS go significantly above budget!

I have not bought anything outside my authorized expenses.

But most importantly,  despite going through 2 challenging days, I DID NOT  buy clothes.  To be honest, I did think of it for a split second but also realize that it would not resolve anything... and just put me further away from my goal!

Even though my initial goal, and the reason for doing all this to start off with has already been revised... because of very restrictive laws (that I have just became aware off) where I live in Canada... but that is for another post! Once I have found a solution and build an even better dream!

This one is just to celebrate my great start to this year long challenge! 2 weeks down, 50 more to go!!!

I can do this!!! 💪

How is your challenge going?

If you liked what you read, please share...

Chloe 💜&✌

No comments:

Post a Comment