Tuesday, October 2, 2018

What makes my world go round...


"You wander from room to room. Hunting for the diamond necklace. That is already around your neck." Rumi

Time for another one of those...

Gratitude is really important! It brings about a shift in your energy... and everything goes better!

So here it is, a list of what makes my world go round!

Rules are: no edits, no thinking to much write down what comes to my mind and stop. Maximum time : 1 min

My adventurous husband
My soldier son
The rain
Birds
Waterfalls
Fundy National Park
Walking
Clouds
Sunset
Waves
Fall
Reading
Writing
Love

And what about you?
What are you grateful for?
What makes YOUR world go round?

In the end, it really does come down to the small details...

Don't forget to sign up at the top of the page...
And share!!!

Tks
Chloe 💜&✌

No comments:

Post a Comment