Thursday, October 4, 2018

List of books read in August and September 2018


This is funny... this pictures actually contains books I will read over the next few weeks... taking 99% of my books at the library, I bring them back once red and therefore I can no longer take a picture! Should have done it before...

Oh well... it is what it is!

Here's a list of the books I read in Aug-Sept.
Some titles are in French because I am unaware of an existing translation...
I read equally well in French and English so I switch it up all the time!

The zoo keeper's wife, Ackerman
Ma Mercedes contre un tracteur, tone 2
The signature of all things, Gilbert
Bridget Jones Diary, Fielding
Quiet, Cain
L'horloge de la nature, Wohlenben
The secret life of trees, Wohlenben
Cote Femme, Simone de Beauvoir
You are a badass, Sincero
Essentialism
My Story, Rosa Parks
Quinze ans apres, Hardin
Je suis Lagom
Hygge

Let me know if you've read any of these...

Don't forget to subscribe and please share!!!

Chloe 💜&✌

No comments:

Post a Comment