Sunday, September 23, 2018

10 favorite fall outfits (fall wardrobe part 2)

Hello dear readers!

This post will most likely be for "her" but with imagination and open mindedness some "he" could like it!

I shared with you before the list of items in my fall wardrobe. You can read about it here.

Now I had some fun and created outfits here that I can't wait to wear...it's a good thing that I like to wear two different outfits on most days!

I like to bring into fall some of my favorite summer pieces as you can see in the pictures...

1) sleeveless flowery top with extremely destroyed jeans, navy cardigan and Birkenstock.
2) v-back t-shirt (it's actually a v-neck that I wear backwards!) with men cargo shorts, flannel shirt and scarf, red boots


3) boho blouse, denim shorts, green scarf and red boots
4) pink t-shirt, capri pants flannel blouse and Birkenstock


5) striped blouse, blue cami, jeans short, brown boots and colourful scarf
6)mustard top, capri pants, scarf and Birkenstock


7) flower dress, mustard cardigan and brown boots
8) sleeveless kaki top , black denim shorts, grey cardigan, red scarf and red boots 

9) off white t-shirt, skirt, mustard cardigan and red boots
10) sleeveless flower top, black denim short, grey cardigan, orange scarf and red boots

Now, I created these outfits a few days back... and now that I look at them I have so many more ideas!!!

I think there will be a few more posts related to the subject!
Perhaps something like "x number of ways to wear this item!"

What do you guys think???

Please share if you liked it...
Chloe 💜&✌

No comments:

Post a Comment