Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Listing some of my favorite books


Hello dear readers!

Sometimes, a short and sweet post is great for me... and you! Because honestly, there are so much more things to do... but, staying on track into you essentialist lifestyle is, well... let's say, essential!

I am an avid reader! I love reading on many different subjects and a great deal of different authors and genre.

Here's a list of my all time favorite books!

Perhaps, if I was to make the list in a month from now it might be different but as if this morning, this is what I came up with.

Le petit prince, St-Exupery
Never-ending story, Ende
The Three Musketeers, Dumas
Narnia, Lewis
La Valse Lente des tortues, Pancol
Le Zebre, Jardin
Dans les coulisses du musee, Atkinson
Un parfum de cedre, MacDonald
Au nom de tous les miens, Gray
Eat pray love, Gilbert
The hidden life of trees, Wohlleben
Grits for the mill, Ram Cass
Liberty, Osho
The wheels of life, Judith
Healing your emotional self, Engel

There you have it!

Have you ever read any of these?
Did you like it/them?

Chloe 💜&✌


No comments:

Post a Comment