Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Shopping ban - when and why

And yet another one...


Hello dear readers!

I feel like it is time for yet another shopping ban.
I feel like I do these quite often in the fall... it just seems like a good timming.

This year, it will be targeted to clothes because I've come to realise, that, by now, pretty much all I buy, aside from food, are clothes...

They will always be a passion.  That I mentioned before,  but it seem that by this time of the year, is a good time for not buying them.

For that reason, I am entering a clothes shopping ban between now and December 18.

Three whole months not buying any clothes.
I can do this!

Here are a few reasons...

1) I love fall clothes - easy to overspend. I have already treated myself for the season. I'm good.

2) we had fun all summer... we went out a little more, travelled, treated ourselves to more restaurants... now it's time to reset our finances and get ready for next summer!

3) it is the season of overspending! In general... from now to Christmas, people buy more than they need and surely more than they can afford!

4) avoiding all the "black friday" madness!!!

5) and even if they are important to me, there are things like experiences that are more essential!

So there you have it!
No shopping for me over the next 3 months. Especially clothes.

If I cheat, you'll be the first ones to know!

Let's see how that goes and what comes out of it.

Chloe 💜&✌


No comments:

Post a Comment