Wednesday, November 7, 2018

I have a confession to make...



I do not want to sound presumptuous...

Just because I write this blog doesn't necessarily mean that I have all my shit figured out!

Nor all the right answers!

I did my research... I learned the theory... I tried it...  I have my own life experience...

But still... I am not perfect... I don't always know what I am doing or where I am going.

I try. I show up.

I get scared. I find excuses. I avoid the uncomfortable and the unfamiliar. Just like everyone else.

To some extent... but somehow, my desire to head into an adventure, be it as small as it may seem eventually gets uncontrolable... my aspiration to walk the path the least travel is big... really big.

This is what keeps me going...  this is what fuels me...  I want to be happy.  I want to be the best version of myself.  I want to have adventures and experiences.  I want to try stuff.  I like to challenge myself and above it all, I love to learn!  I can never learn enough... but you cannot learn only through books, you have to try stuff... and question it!

So I come up with challenges and experiments...  I try and fail... and try again until I find what works for me.  Sometimes it takes a while... and sometimes I take breaks where nothing seems to be going on but at those time I work on the inside because I believe everything is there. I dig and dig and dig...  and there it is.

So I start again... and again... and again.

Until I get to scared. Because yes I do. I am only human.

I am just as messy as anyone else. No better. No worse. Just as unique.

Quite frankly, five years to stop working is not a record! It took time! Lots of time! More than it could have... but we followed our pace... that is what matters in the end. It is not a competition of a race... it life! My life! Our lives! It matters.

I like to share what I try... what works for me and what doesn't... in the hope that it might save you some time searching...

I hope this clears up the air a little...

I really just want to share...

Because I LOVE  to write! Remember? 😉

Chloe 💜&✌

No comments:

Post a Comment