Monday, November 9, 2015

And I will I keep on going... because this is my calling...





Hello!

I started this blog almost 5 years ago.... in January 2011.   I wanted to write to help me overcome my shopping addition... and help me go deeper into my minimalism... I did this for me, never thinking anyone would really read it...  I am not a writer!

It has helped me on my path to minimalism and veganism...  it has been that and so much more ever since...

It has helped me come up with major life decisions...  it has helped my deal with a great deal of emotions...

It has allow me to figure out who really cared for me and let go those who don't... it has allow me to meet new friends (awesome people) all around the world!

If you've been following me for a while, you know that...  you also know that I have had my ups and down about writing here...  I have taken breaks... and even shut it down on a few occasion...

I have a love/hate relationship with writing here...  a healthy one!  Let me explain...

Love:  when I do it for myself...  more like journaling... when I get feedback from you guys that I have helped you sort something out...  when it helps me deal with emotions and/or make decision... when I honestly express myself without thinking about what people will say... when I see things changing around me...

Hate:  when I take this too seriously and think of making a business out of it... when I censure myself not to offend/hurt anyone...  when I feel like I have to write because you guys are waiting for it... when I get nasty/plain mean comments...

I am now re-opening this blog once again...  yeah... you may think I am crazy or neurotic but really???  I don't care.... I want to write here when I want... about what I want...  what I am passionate about and what I believe in...  It is my blog...  I promised you guys I would be honest... and I have been... BUT, I have been quietly honest... avoiding stuff not to lie to you...  avoiding some subject not to hurt anyone I knew...  However, I am at a point where people I knew who loved and respected me will stay and the others are gone anyway...

I do not want to pretend/hide/tell half truth anymore... lately, I have my fair share or nasty emails from people I never though I would get them from...  I felt attacked... and betrayed.... and hurt... I never thought someone could treat me like that...  I will not even share with you as repeating those words would be just as horrible as saying them in the first place...  As I usually do, I pulled away to protect me and my son... but that doesn't help...  I am not happy when I am pulling away... I need this community to feel alive! I need to write to create whatever change I can...  by initiating small changes around me, I have to realize that there is the butterfly effect and, in the end, it ends up being so much more then just my small change!  Thanks to you guys!

I needed to find another way to protect myself.... and even though nothing is ever perfect, I think I found part of the solution...

In order to protect myself I had to recreate myself... I changed the blog's name... I needed to do this to start over...  Hope you won't be offended by this... and if you are, I am truly sorry... I also changed my FB name...  I know some people can still find me... but I am eliminating a few...  and if you subscribe here before, you are still getting emails of new post... I have no control over that...  I have to accept that haters are gona hate and just ignore them! Because it is not for them that I do this... but for all of you who llike to read me...  I also came to realize that anyone who doesn't go mainstream will get their fair share of nastiness but this is actually good news:  it means you are rocking people's boat!

So here, this is what I wanted to share with you...  I am back... I took time to heal and think how I could make this work... I made changes to this blog so it reflects me more...  I will be more honest then ever and more direct then I have ever been... because this is how I want it to be... if I want the world to change, I need to say how I think it should be and not pretend otherwise is still OK...  because it is not! We have work to do my friends... on ourselves and the one surrounding us!  If you are in for a lifestyle change and to make this world a better place I am happy you're here! I hope to hear from you soon....

I am becoming the real warrior I was design to be... because I am ready for it...

The caterpillar has emerged into a fierce butterfly!!!

After all, as I have read somewhere, without the eccentrics and crazies the world would not progress ... well, then, I will be as eccentric and as crazy as can be and we'll see what happens!!!

p.s. I am not promising any number of posts... at any given frequencies...  I am also telling you that I will not disappear again and take this off-line.. problem is solve now. No one will shut me up. Period.

Be who you are... DREAM your life... LIVE your dream...
namaste
love&peace,
nath
xox
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=734016786


No comments:

Post a Comment