Wednesday, February 27, 2019

This is it... really.


Well... this is it.

You know I've had a love /hate relationship with this blog.
For many reasons...
It is time to pull the plug... to say good bye!
For good.

I can't keep looking back.
I can't keep going back to what had once been good to me in the hope it will still be.
I need to go forward...

I will not disappear. You can find me on Instagram.
Chloe_peace_72
I will keep on posting things but in fewer words.
You can always contact me directly and I will answer your questions.
With great pleasure.
I know some of you do.
And I love it.

I am removing all goals, objectives, challenges and rules... from my life.

I will do me.
Simply.
See where that brings me.

My life will still be simple.
It will revolve around yoga/meditation/pranayama and camping.
This will guide me for the rest... for the details...

It was great bring here for 8 years.
It is time to move on.

Good bye
Take care of yourselves...

Love always
Chloe 💜&✌



No comments:

Post a Comment