Monday, February 25, 2019

2 done (or almost), 10 to go!


Well February is done! Or pretty much...

Let's start with finances. 

This month was smooth sailing... my financial objective got clearer. I know why I am doing this.

I already know that I won't spend today as I am staying in (and not buying online as my credit card is not being used).
I also know that I will pay rent on Thursday... and buy food.

I bought yoga pants, it gave me an "orange" day but I am fine with it.

I am getting really, really close to paying off my credit card! Perhaps within 200$.... we'll see! We really did all we could this month to get this over with...

My food and coffee budget were well respected. I am really happy with that.

Monthly challenge.

I had challenged myself to read 8 books. Well I did... and a 9th one is on the go. Here is the list of the books I read... I really did enjoy all of them!!!

1) tout ce que nous pourrions etre toi et moi so nous n'etions pas too et moi (Albert Espinosa)
2) mon amoureux est une maison d'automne (Mara Tremblay)
3) je ne suis pas une heroine (Nicolas Fargues)
4) no impact man (Colin Beavan)
5) je suis le genre de fille (Nathalie Kuperman)
6) la Havana mon amour  (Zoe Valdes)
7) la delicatesse (David Foenkinos)
8) at home in the muddy water (Ezra Bayda)
9) les vents contraire (Olivier Adam)

Most of them are available in English even though I read them in French - I like to read novel in my first language,  it is more of a distraction...

And last but not least...

A shift happened in me this month...
I had set out to do this year to figure a few things out...
I had mentioned before that I feel like I am all over the place sometimes... talking about nutrition, minimalism, camping, knitting, yoga, meditation, the environment, finances, books and my feelings...

I figured out that the common thread is, and had always been: YOGA!

It all goes back to this... yoga has changed my life in so many ways... but perhaps, because people assume yoga is a physical activity requiring extreme balance, flexibility and strength I used other words... but the big picture of my life is being a yogi. Yes I do some asanas and meditation but I also embrace all the yamas -or try to! It is a work in progress.

I am unsure as to where this will lead me during the course of this year but I know that as of now, it results in changing my other monthly objectives... but more on that in a later post.

I also realize that I need to blog a little less for now... maybe a couple times a month will do. I will be more present and explicit on Instagram as this media seems to work well with me for now.  You can always find me there : chloe_peace_72

And one last thing. I really enjoy one-on-one exchange so if at any time you wish to talk with me about anything you know I am passionate about do not hesitate to contact me. There's a link on the right!

That's it for now...

Chloe   ðŸ’œ&✌





No comments:

Post a Comment