Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Amendement to my list of clothes... and hello to my readers!


Hello my friends!!!!

first of all, I would like to say THANK YOU to my growing numbers of readers!!!  It grows every day and this is wonderful!!!! 

When I started this blog, I had 8 people reading my blog once in a while.. but I love writing so I kept doing it... I am now up to much much more than that!!!  and hope it continues to grow... so please share this blog with you friends if you like it!!!

It is amazing that right now, at the touch of a finger, I can communicate with people all around the globe!!!  Most of my readers come from country where I never step foot!!!!  Most of my readers come from countries that do not even have French or English as first language!!!  I find this absolutely amazing!!!  It is a revolution...  but I wish I would hear from you too... so do not hesitate to befriend me on facebook, like my page...  you can also leave a comment here... and no worries if your English is not perfect... mine is not either!!!  I would like to know what you guys want to see on this blog!!!   

In the meantime, because I like to be honnest with you guys....  here's my amended list to my summer clothes....  I had forgotten, after a long winter, how warm weather can feel... and kept stuff I now realize I will not be wearing untill fal again... 

So I crossed off a few items... and added one...

1)Wide leg jeans
2) Skinny jeans
3) Jeans with flower patch
4) Torn up jeans (for week end and Holiday's only!)
5) Red pants
6) Beige khaki pants (for work only)
7) White denim pants
8) Black pants (fancier - for going out)
9) pair of jean shorts ( for commute on very hot days, week ends and holidays)
10) pair of jean shorts ( for commute on very hot days, week ends and holidays)
11) Flower skirt
12) Beige skirt
13) Fuchsia skirt
14) Navy and beige dress
15) Flower sexy dress
16) fuchsia and grey flowy cami
17) fuchsia, orange and grey flowy cami (for week end and holidays only)
18) Om t-shirt
19) Recycle t-shirt
20) Stripe navy 3/4 sleeve t-shirt
21) Stripe olive 3/4 sleeve t-shirt
22) Olive 3/4 sleeve t-shirt
23) loose white t-shirt
24) Beige with pink and orange drawing 3/4 sleeve t-shirt (for week end and holidays only)
25) Flower cami (to be worn at work with a vest for eg)
26) fuchsia cami
27) beige cami
28) white t-shirt
29) red t-shirt
30) long sleeves stripe shirt (white and blue)
31) long sleeves stripe shirt (white and blue)
32) cotton shirt
33) fancy navy polka dot shirt
34) Grey vest (mostly for air conditioning condition)
35) Navy cotton vest ( mostly for air conditioning conditions)
36) Black cotton vest ( mostly for air conditioning conditions)
37) short sleeve grey vest (to over over camis at work or when cooler in the morning)
38) short sleeve green vest (to over over camis at work or when cooler in the morning)
added a light beige flowy short sleeve top... mostly for work!
had forgotten to mention a White cotton boho top

so roughly up to 34 items...  I think...

but then again.... remember this is not about the numbers!!  This is about being comfortable in my clothes... making sure they fit well, represent who I am and make me happy!!!  and not have clothes I do not wear.. because someone could use them... In the end, what's the use of all this if I am miserable!!!! 

Once again, at the risk of repeating myself... minimalism is not deprivation..  it's selection!!!!

...and picture will follow soon.... to show how many outfits I can generate from those items...

love and peace,
nath
xox
www.thissavvylife.blogspot.com
http://www.nathaliebrisebois.com/
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=734016786
http://www.facebook.com/FanofLifeHappens
https://twitter.com/NathalieBriseb1

1 comment: