Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Taking a short break....



Hello!

this is a quick post just to say:  "see you soon"!

I will take a break until my birthday... 
A lot happened over the last year... A LOT MORE then I ever thought possible... or anticipated!

I need to turn in... breathe deep...
I need to look back and see how far I've come...
I need to tie a few loose ends...
I need to figure out "what next?"...

In order to do this I need to say "good bye" to this blog temporarily....  But I KNOW I will be back!

Because I love writing this blog, I only need to get some inspiration and sense of directions.  I need to figure out what's in store for me now.

In the mean time, you can follow me on FB or Pinterest where I will still post and share stuff every now and then.

And if you miss me, you can look up old posts....  by subjects... or popularity! Enjoy!

I will write for you again on or around the 19th of November...  In the mean time, take care, eat well, unclutter and be yoga!!! 

love&peace,
nath
xox

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=734016786

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean! Sometimes a break is in order! Enjoy your time away, but please come back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been taking a break myself for the last month and am going to be starting fresh when I come back. It can definitely be a great thing to do. I have more ideas now than ever and feel much more refreshed. I hope it does the same for you!

    ReplyDelete