Saturday, December 24, 2011
Real went back to school in october while working at a ''small'' job in the meantime in order to help me out with rent and stuff... Comes end of november he completed a series of courses over night and week ends and is now ready to be a security guard. So he leaves his job and applies to different places in hope of having a couple of weeks off... he stareted his new job on Dec 13th.... and he loves it!!!
However, this new job implies for now odd working hours... and I am not use to that... so I can honestly say that I figured out that part of my shopping is a mean to cope with boredom and missing my husband... Needless to say I have a whole new wardrobe by now!!!
The other thing time alone has entitled me to do is defined who I am... the time alone and a therapist I consulted on a few occasion... along with meditation and discussions with friends...
So who am I??? This is such an easy question... but there are no easy answer... I am a complex... multidimensionnal person... I have discover many things about me this year... and I wish to share that with you now.
1. I am passionate about the human being. Health more precisely...in all of it's aspect. This brings a need for meditation, yoga and a good diet.. Which brings me to:
2. My quest of learning... I want to learn as much as I can about what food, yoga and meditation can do the the body... I truly believe that by mastering this I will achive long meaningfull life.
3. Therefore, I need to put this in practice... I have modified my yoga practive over the year because of my dominant dosha. I realized that I need a practice that is more grounding and relaxing.... I do not need to over exite myself... I also meditate more then I use too.... I walk of use my bicycle as much as I can! and I am still in the process of changing my diet... I already am vegetarian for 4 years now... but I need to work on other aspect of it and I wish to tend as much as I can toward a vegan diet... but I need a little more information about that first...I have cut out honey, milk, butter, yogourt and cold cheese.. I kept melted cheese and eggs as it is easier for me to get by at the present moment but I know eventually these will need to come off my diet to... so I am still earning about that...
4. I want to save the world... this came out rather VERY stongly with my therapist. I wish to help out and do as much as I can... in many aspect.... And I also have a strong need to communicate all I know and have experienced... I will be working on that over the next few years as it implies many thing I need to look into. To soon to announce it but it will bring more major changes to my life. But isn't life ever changing?
5. I love fashion.... style and clothes.... And I came to peace with it.... it is not becasue I am a vegan yogini that I cannot be a fashionista at the same time... There is no need for me to look like a slobb to prove a point!!! Beiung a yogini means being repectfull of life in all it's form, being at peace with myself... and knowing who I am... no one is perfect... and no need to be boring! I love to dress well and have fun with my clothes... I can learn to do this in a more reponsible way... and still be in agreement with my beliefs and values. So I will also be working on that in the upcoming year.
6. I discovered 2 new passions I have on top of cooking, yoga, meditation and fashion... these are writing and music! So I will be working on that too...
So this is my year.... 2011.... almost over... I loved it!! It brought a lot to my son, husband and I!!!
I wish you all a happy holiday season... peace, and love!