Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Amendement to my Project 333 list

I know it just started a few days ago but I need to make more changes to my list of items...  in order to get more versatility and really wear my stuff I had to put away 1 item and gave 2 items that I replace...

Gave:  skinny velvet pants and tunique - I only wore this outfit once in a year... and I do not see when I can next wear it...
Put away:  my burgundy pencil skirt... I love it but for the next 3 months I will do without... it is getting too cold anyway and I can't see myself wearing it in the bus with the upcoming weather...  we'll see at the end of January... and remember this was bought before the whole carless thing.. it may not fit my lifestyle anymore... I;ll have to see...

Replaced by:  1) a versatile LBD (little black dress) - can work for going out or work or going for coffee... 2) a mustard and white spots navy dress...  mostly for work and hanging out...  dress are fun cause it's really is just one piece to put on!!! 3) a fancy old pink t-shirt - works with my blank pants, black skirt, jeans and even over my LBD... 

so 2 pieces that were orphan and could really only go with each other, and one item that I could not see myself wearing over the next few months have given room to 3 more that I will find myself wearing over and over again!!!  That is a smart move!

love  and peace from Vancouver,
nathalie

No comments:

Post a Comment