Monday, August 13, 2018

This is THE place.


I spent the week end camping in Fundy National Park which was designated a biosphere reserve by the UNESCO in 2007. It is an amazing place. I adore it.

The first time I went there 3 years ago it was love at first sight... can you see why?

Here are a few more pictures...


Honestly,  if I could, I would live there...


It is just an hour away from my home... do I go often enough? Absolutely not... but after this week end, I promise myself I would try to go once a month until it is lost under snow... maybe not camping as the nights are getting on the cooler side and we are not well equipped for that... but for a day trip! For sure!!! I need it.


The nature is spectacular, forest, bay of Fundy with the highest tide in the world, waterfalls, enough elevation, lakes, amazing sky at night... every where you look is simply awesome!

We like to hike there. No matter how you feel, there's a hike for you... we did very simple hikes and some quite difficult... you can relax... enjoy the sound of the wind, the birds singing, the red squirrel trying to tell you something... the sound of waves or waterfalls... It is do big that you can always easily find a quiet spot and just hang out there with a book, a notebook and penciks, or your binoculars!


Remember a few posts back I mentioned feeling home pretty much anywhere quite easily? Well this place is the only place I get really upset leaving... I actually have a meltdown when I do. I do not want to be anywhere else... I want to be THERE!

So much so that my husband and I promised each other that when he joins me into retirement, in a few years, we'd spend a whole season there! I can't wait!!! In the meantime I'll try to go as often as I can...

Well this is it for today... still a little cranky of being back home... 😉

Where is your place? The one place you'd stay forever?

Chloe 💜&✌

No comments:

Post a Comment