Thursday, August 18, 2016

Peace... finally...


This morning I felt like writing... but not quite sure what to write about...
I realized that I write a lot more when I am tormented by something, when I want to create to new goals or objectives, when I need to clarify what is in my head... not so much when all is good...

It has been years that  I am working toward feeling like I feel today...  It took time and was not easy... you can look into that by reading my pasts blog posts... I do not feel like repeating myself again! 

I know they say that happiness is not a destination but a journey...  but really, at some points in my life, I felt like that was a big fat lie!!!   I was not completely unhappy but there was always something not quite right... and I was working toward achieving a certain state of peacefulness in my life and felt like there was always something not quite right or something missing... After years of working on myself and my surrounding, I finally am where I wish I could be... and that feeling is awesome! 

I created a life for myself, with the help of my son and husband who have been, during those years, the only two constants.  Everything else was a variable... projects, goals, objective, jobs relationships... they all came and go but those two were always there for me! I owe them a lot... a lot more then I could ever repay them probably!!! And I love them to the moon and back... a million times over!!! 

However, at this point, I can say that we are now officially debt free... one of our biggest concern! 
We are both working at jobs we love...  I mean really... waking up Monday morning is nothing special!!! 
My shopping addiction is well under control and I only buy what I really care for when I have the money...
I have established a more regular yoga/meditation practise...
And refine my home so that it is my temple...
I have re-discovered the joy of reading...
And found a new passion in nature, hiking and camping...
My health is perfect despite MS - as well control by diet and lifestyle

If you'd ask me today, there is seriously not one thing I would change in my life and I can honestly say that I was never at this point before - not even close!!!

I am pretty sure that my following posts will be quite different from the ones before...
In a sense, I think there is much less to say, or write about, but at the same time, I feel like I must continue sharing to help as many people as I can...  and I actually love doing it!!! I feel like this new episode that is starting will be an amazing adventure where you will get to see who I have become after years of fighting for it...

Could I have done it faster? better? differently?  Perhaps.... but it was my way and it gave me the results that I was looking for... isn't that all that really matter?

Well, this will be it for today... a short but, I think, important one to  write as it sets new grounds for what is coming!

Be who you are... DREAM your life... LIVE your dream...
namaste
love&peace,
chloe
xox



No comments:

Post a Comment