Thursday, April 3, 2014

Minimalist Veganism


Hello!!!!

as of this week, I will also write a short blog post for you guys on Thursdays... this brings me to 4 times a week!!!  Well actually I will mostly refer to a guest blog post I do for a vegan site every Thursday.  But I will also take this opportunity to write about nutrition - my other passion besides minimalism and yoga.

In this week's post that you can read here, I discuss my new eBook that just came out and that you can buy here on Amazon. It is only 1.99$ because I really wanted to share my knowledge...  I wanted to have a positive impact on as many people as possible! At that price, you an get it for the recipes if nothing else!!! There are many of them in this eBook - my favorite "go to" to save time and money while improving your health!



Another subject of that post is my famous favorite chai recipe... I had been looking for the best homemade chai and I think I found it...  feel free to check it on my guest post on: Veganrestaurantfinder.com/blog

If you have nay chai recipe you wish to share, do not hesitate... It will be my pleasure to try them and add them to my recipe book!!!

In the meantime, I hope you have a lovely evening....

And thanks for reading!  And sharing!

love&peace,
nath
xox

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=734016786

No comments:

Post a Comment