Monday, March 10, 2014

Recommanded readings - a post for people who inspired me!


In today's post, I wanted to show gratitude... something I am trying to do more.  it is so easy to take everything and everyone for granted... I no longer want to do that... 

Therefore this blog is dedicated to all the authors who's reading inspired me...

I never really took the time to do this... and I am pretty sure that most of them do not even read this blog... but I am doing it for me... for my karma...   as a token of gratitude for those people on my life which I cannot hug and/or thank in person...

First of... books:

Total Yoga by Tara Fraser
Living the savvy life by Melissa Tossetti
How to go further by Woody Harrelson
Crazy Sexy Diet by Kris Carr
Yogalosophy by Mandy Ingber
The new good life by John Robbins
Healthy at 100 by John Robbins
Wherever you go there you are by Jon Kabat-Zinn
Skinny Bitch by Kim Barnouin and Rory Freedman
Yoga for Real Life by Maya Fiennes
Savvy chic: The art of more for less by Anna Johnson

all of those books I still have with me... and go back to quite often... some of them you can access on the right of this blog thru Amazon if you wish to have a look or buy them...

Second...  blogs...

there is a few of them I have been reading for a while... and others just recently... they are also very inspirational to me so you might wanna have a look...

bemorewithless
becomingminimalist
frugalintasmania
kathyfreston
markandangelhacklife
juliabutterflyhill 
spoiledyogi
busywomanandthestripycat

OK last one is in Portuguese.... but I use the Google translate feature and I am slowly learning Portuguese...  at least reading it... with my knowledge in French and Spanish it is not to bad....

and there's a few more that I read on and off... I read a LOT... so I cannot mention everything I read.... but this is a good start...

These people have helped me figure out what I wanted to do with my life... and they are the reason, or part of the reason, why Life Happens came out...

so wherever they are, I know somehow they will get this: Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

your writing has inspired me...

and also, I want to thank each and everyone of you who's reading me... you are also a great source of inspiration!

love&peace,
nath
xox

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=734016786

4 comments:

  1. Thank You! You are an inspiration too! I discovered your blog in late 2012 due to the minimalism stuff (I was already a minimalist), then Life Happens came out and I was so inspired! In fact, your book and blog, together with some other sources of inspiration, led me to reiki and yoga in February 2013. And that changed my life!

    ReplyDelete