Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Feeling better

Sorry for the "no picture" post... but I am experiencing a technological problem with uploading pictures form my phone into this blog....  even thus I have always done it!!! I will figure it out before Friday hopefully...

For now, I really only want to let you know that I am doing better...  slowly but surely... with the help of my husband and son...  actually MUCH MUCH better!!!

I did have my ups and down....  I am happy for this new found freedom... but I am worried for the unknown component of this new beginning...  Even thus I do realise that every day, every minute is actually the unknown...  in some instances we feel like we have more certainties... even if it's just a feeling, we like to cling to that feeling... 

I am happy that I got to spend time with my son on his day off...  we went to Mont-Royal (and this is the picture I wanted to share with you guys!) I am happy that I got to pick my son up after school on Friday and went for a snack at Sophie Sucree my favorite vegan coffee/pastries place... We celebrated World vegan day!  I am happy that I had time to go to my favorite hair dresser (Hi Steph) today at Salon Image and I also had time to go buy some raw/vegan cashew cream cheese at Health tree....   I am also happy that tomorrow I get to go at the Scandinave Spa... I am grateful for all of that...

I am also grateful for all the upcoming things that I am aware off... I have a few conferences announced on my website here ...  I also have one cooking class coming up soon...  I am also meeting some new potential clients for coaching.... I am having discussion with a few "friends" on some possible partnership (more on that when the time is right)....  and I am thinking about my next book...  which will most likely be a short ebook...  even before the sequel to Life Happens is written...

I have many project...
I am also going to increase my yoga practice...
Read more books....  I prepared a list of my future readings today...
I am going to try a few new recipes for our first vegan Christmas...

I am happy I got my groove back...  for a few days there I was really scaring myself...  and my son and husband.... but all is good now...  thanks to my 13 years old son who was soooo reassuring yesterday....  seriously, for his age, he's quite something!!!

I will take this one day at a time..  like I always do...  like we should always do...  because this is really the only way...  we cannot know any further down what will happen... so why worry???

All I know is that every minute I am preparing the next one...  every day, I am preparing the next one...  every action/decision I make has an outcome... that shapes up the next one...  it's up to me to design my next move... minute... day...  no one else can and no one else should....

And same for you my lovely readers!!!  You are the only one shaping up your next minute/day/moment...  what do you want it to be?  how do you see it?  what do you do to make this happen?

Of course this is not easy to assume...  because it means you are the one and only responsible for all that happens to you....  you cannot blame anyone...  but it is what it is!!!  It also is great to see things that way because once you are ready to assume yourself, it means that you will not let anyone change the course of your life...  because you know they really can't unless you let them do so!!!

Therefore, I am taking charge of my life!  I am ready!!!  I have made plans, and lists and wrote down ideas...  I now have to keep working on my objective and it will materialise!!!  It will have no choice!  The biggest challenge will be to not let anyone discourage me...  or talk me out of my dream...  It is my dream!  my life!  I AM IN CHARGE!!!  ( you can use this as a mantra upon waking up - to keep you focus on your goal...you can write it on your closet door so that you see it everyday... or on a piece of paper in your wallet... or anywhere where you see it often!!!)

I am always happy to hear from you... do not hesitate to contact me!!! And forward this post to people who may be interested!

Don't forget to check out my Facebook page.... or personal profile... connect with me on twitter or google +...

love&peace,
nath
xox
www.thissavvylife.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=734016786
http://www.facebook.com/FanofLifeHappens
https://twitter.com/NathalieBriseb1
http://www.pinterest.com/briseboisnathal/boards/
http://instagram.com/nbrisebois?ref=badge




No comments:

Post a Comment