Monday, October 7, 2013

Not giving up!!!

Can you see the tiny yellow flower?
 
It is sooooooo easy to get lost... in many ways...  How do you make sure you're on the right path?  How do you make sure you stay on it?

In the big picture of things, we are really tiny... just like this yellow flower...
We can easily get un-noticed...  or worse get absorb by everything surrounding us...

I do not mean this in a bad way... but it is the way society is conceived...  there is room for big stuff... and not so much for the rest....  but what if your path is "the rest"...  what if you feel compelled to do something that may seem small or un-noticed but that is really important???   To you and to the ones surrounding you...   What if your path is not the one the majority is following (and it most likely is the case if you're following this blog)?  What if you constantly feel like your going upstream instead of following the current???  It may be overwhelming... and at some point you may want to give up....  but look for signs before you do... look at that one word..one smile...  one email... one testimony...  there's always one...  If you feel compelled to do something, you have to do it!  You have to give it all you have! If you want to be happy... and proud of yourself... if you want to give it a fair chance... You have to be honest with yourself... and compassionate to yourself...

Now more personally...  time for me to open the door to you to who I really am...

I feel an urge to explain my path to people....  to tell them how I managed my health... how I changed my life.... how I believe anything is possible! I wrote "Life Happens" to do just that...  and I thought it would be enough.... but it is not!!  I feel an urge to communicate my message further more... I want to do conferences on the subject of nutrition, stress management and minimalism... I want to write more books... and some e-books... and do some podcast... I want this to change people's life... I want to do some one-on-one coaching for people who express the desire to truly turn their life around...    I have to do it!!! I want to be a wellness ambassador!!! I want THIS to be my LIFE!!!

Now do I know how?  Not really...  well not completely... I am starting a few things here and there.... I have many ideas that I will try one after the other...  I am seeking help, suggestion, input from friends... and it is not easy... and sometimes like this week end I wonder why?  why am I breaking my head like this???  what is it good for?  why not get a decent permanent paying job (with insurance and a pension plan)?  buy a house and a car? travel 2-3 times a year...  But then I get a nice message from a friend that gives me the power I needed to keep going... (thanks Claire)  a message that reminds me that I have been down that route before... and I was not happy... and I was sick...  and I was not at peace with myself... This was a sign.... this was what I needed to hear to give me energy... I get so many unanswered cry for help, and so many "no"... that when I get one YES!  one big vibrant "you need to do this"  "we need you to do this" kind of words, it makes up for so many "rejections"...

Do I know if it will work?  Well not 100%... nothing ever is 100% sure in life... aside from the fact that you were born and that you will die... but I know that if I give it all I have, it will work... maybe not in the form and shape that I want to... maybe not in the form and shape that I anticipate... but it will be in the form and shape that works best for me...  because it always does work out this way... somehow we always get what we put out... and I am so passionate about this that I will get it!

I just have to stay focus... not let the big stuff swallow me... and keep my friends...  all of you at one point or another give me those message of hope... those words of encouragement... I just want to say THANK YOU!!!

If you want details on my upcoming conferences and coaching session send me a friend request on Facebook... shoot me a message that you know me from my blog...  sign up to receive this in your email directly (right on top of the page)...

I am always happy to hear from you... do not hesitate to contact me!!! And foward this post to people who may be interested!

Don't forget to check out my Facebook page.... or personal profile... connect with me on twitter or google +...

love&peace,
nath
xox
www.thissavvylife.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=734016786
http://www.facebook.com/FanofLifeHappens
https://twitter.com/NathalieBriseb1
http://www.pinterest.com/briseboisnathal/boards/
http://instagram.com/nbrisebois?ref=badge

No comments:

Post a Comment