Tuesday, October 29, 2013

A new life

this picture was taken in the spring of 2010
As you are reading this post, I am entering yet another part of my life...  like those flowers in the spring...

Next time you read me, on Friday, I will be officially unemployed...  but still busy...  and writing.... and keeping all my stuff up-to-date!

I am on the very last few days of having a 9-5 job in the company I am currently working in...  my last day is October 31st... 

I am exited.... and confused... and a little sad...

I am not "losing" my job for the first time... it's actually the 3rd...
And I KNOW that I will be fine....  no worries... I always was...

I am exited because because every time it happened, it brought me to something new... something more exiting... something I needed at that time of my life! I am exited because I am entering the "unknown"... yet once again...  and you never know what you'll find there!

I am confused because I have plans... of course... I always do... but I also know that it doesn't always work out perfectly as plan... so I am trying to figure out what could happen... and this is confusing because really, ANYTHING is possible...  so there is no point in planning for the mid-long term...
I know what I will do in the short term...  write more... read more...  knit...  do yoga... cook.... offer conferences... start some coaching... start writing another book...  take time to myself...   and then I'll see where this leads me... I may even start playing the keyboard.. it is on my bucket list...  and I will have time...

I am sad because I am leaving a bunch of great people... to name a few... Alison, Anne-Marie, Diane,  Lubo, Jean-Marc, Innocent, Robert, Paul-Josue, Wayne, Marina and many more....  they were my "family" and "friends" for the last year... I will miss them...  little do I know, I have been to many companies and it is very difficult to keep in touch with everyone...  thanks to my conferences and facebook we may run into each other again (in person or virtually) but not as often and it will definitely not be the same...  this is why I am sad... but I also know that this is life...  these people will always be with me in what they gave me over the last year... I will never forget them... and I am bringing good memories home with me!

It is now time to say goodbye!  and hello!

Goodbye to a part of my life... and hello to a new part of my life...

No regrets....  good memories... and many more friends...

I am looking forward to see what Life as plan for me next... but no matter what it is, I know it will be the best thing that could happen to me at this point!!!

Of course I will keep you posted...

p.s. in preparation for this new life, I did change the look of the blog...  what do you think of it? Have you look at the different pages?

I am always happy to hear from you... do not hesitate to contact me!!! And forward this post to people who may be interested!

Don't forget to check out my Facebook page.... or personal profile... connect with me on twitter or google +...

love&peace,
nath
xox
www.thissavvylife.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=734016786
http://www.facebook.com/FanofLifeHappens
https://twitter.com/NathalieBriseb1
http://www.pinterest.com/briseboisnathal/boards/
http://instagram.com/nbrisebois?ref=badge

No comments:

Post a Comment