Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Hello!!! I am back!!!!

Picture taken at "Jardin Botannique de Montreal"
Hello lovely readers and friends.... 

I am back....  after 5 short weeks....   yes 5 weeks is long.... but it can also be so short when you enjoy yourself!!!

Taking this 5 weeks unpaid leave of absence from my day job was the best decision I ever made...  For a few reasons...  Yes I am broke....  cash wise....  but I have gain so much more...

I had time to spend with my son.... one-on-one...  I had time to get to know him... the almost teenager him... he's turning 13 in 5 days!!!  It was amazing!  We did lovely things the 2 of us... and more lovely things, him, my husband and myself!!!

I had time to spend alone with my husband....  it has been almost 2 years since we had 2 weeks off at the same time!  It felt good to be with him 24/7 for a that long... 

Of course for more details about my vacation, I will talk about this in later post....  but today I wanted to address something that was very important to me.... 

The most important thing about those 5 weeks of is that I had time for myself...  Because I had program all the blog post ahead of time I didn't have to write them...  I had also program some Facebook post... and the others were spare of the moment....  I spend less time on my computer... on the Internet... social media and the like... more time with myself and my loved ones...

It has allow me to come to some very important conclusion and make other life changes that I want to share with you... 

I have really truly realise that what matters most to me are my husband and son...  That I really do not care for fancy vacations or restaurants...  or fancy anything...  I am very truly simple... and this is rooted really deep down... I just have to let it out...  I have always been like that...  more than I first realise... but I got caught up... in life... in society.... in "what will people say? or think..."

Those 5 weeks have allowed my to tune in with my true self... more than ever before... to assume that simplicity and reflect it in my environment...  I have donated more possessions... and clothes....  but I also bought more clothes... to really reflect who I am... I no longer want to hide into a given way of dressing for my age and that stuff...  I want my clothes to reflect who I am...  I want my house to reflect who I am... and I took care of that...    I also want my activities to reflect who I am...  so I took care of that to....  I like to read.... I like to go to the SPA on some occasions...  I like to go walk downtown and on the Plateau.... I enjoy bicycle rides in the city...  I like to have a bite in a vegan restaurant and a chai at Starbucks... I like to go to a movie every now and then... I like to cook healthy vegan meal for my loved ones...

I also discovered that I love to write and talk... and this brought me to make more life decisions....  I will start working on my second book very soon....  it's starting to form in my head (everything start in my head!)...  This one will have much more pages... and kind of a follow up to "Life Happens" ...  It will take time to write...  but I can't wait to get started...  I also will continue with this blog...  I was debating whether or not I should but I really missed it during those 5 weeks so I will keep writing it 2-3 times a week...  But there will be no more French post...  I lost my translator and I cannot afford timewise to do it myself...

I am also starting to work on a set of conferences on nutrition that will be offered in French and English comes end of September...  details will follow for that...

And last but not least, I will start my coaching business...  officially!!!  So if you want to give it a try, just let me know...  It's life coaching....  English or French... By phone, email, in person.... across the ocean or not! You choose...  if you want to turn your life around completely or just improve some part of it let me know...  Pricing and details to come on that later too....  Just doing some fine tuning... 

So this is it for now... those 5 weeks have allowed me to find myself... and move forward...  I have a bunch of new projects...  some that I just announced here...

I am looking forward to your feedback on all my new exiting project and no worries I will share all the details with you soon!!!

I am always happy to hear from you... do not hesitate to contact me!!!

Don't forget to check out my Facebook page.... or personal profile... connect with me on twitter or google +...

love and peace,
nath
xox
www.thissavvylife.blogspot.com
http://www.nathaliebrisebois.com/
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=734016786
http://www.facebook.com/FanofLifeHappens
https://twitter.com/NathalieBriseb1

No comments:

Post a Comment