Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Shopped till I dropped

Last week end was a shooping week end....  big time shopping.... Like I had not done in a long time....
Now some of you might remember the new rules I gave myself end of summer...  I was to  buy stuff on sale or because I had a gift card....  nothing full price....

Well I bought 2 jackets (one black, one mustard yellow) and a tuque (purple - to go with both jacket).  One was on sale.... the other one, I used a gift card.....
Red velvet pants....  on sale...
Knitted acrylic sweater (beige - to go with jeans and red velvet pants)... on sale...
Skinny jeans.... on sale....
Flanel shirt (blue, green and yellow), cotton sweater (old pink), lace cami (beige), socks, infinity scarf (navy blue and white)....  I had a 20% discount....
Boots - flat, up to the knee brown boots...  no discount....  no gift card....  no guilt!  A REAL must have!!!!

I had fun... and I bought trendy items that can actually mix and match together and with what I already own...  I love fashion.....
I recently bought a book of fashion bloggers.... it gives me trick...  and it helps me refine my style...  I know fashion may seem superficial but I like it... It is my way to express myself and feel good and pretty!!!  There is nothing wrong with feeling good about yourself and looking your best....  I have learn that since I started this blog...  as long as you don't buy on credit.. with money you do not have...

So here it is.... partly fashion blog.. but still me....

No comments:

Post a Comment